Advanced Cardiology Education (ACE) Program
Dates: September 8, 2023 – May 3, 2024
The Advanced Cardiology Education (ACE) Program empowers healthcare professionals with the latest technical, cognitive, collaborative, and affective abilities to care for children with heart disease.
Unlike other paediatric cardiology continuing medical education activities, the ACE Program offers an extensive 33-week curriculum. This livestream webinar series runs every Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST and are recorded to review on-demand.
Earn up to 200 continuing professional development credits and an Accredited Certificates of Completion with CME Accreditation.
Engage with over 100 renowned interprofessional subject matter experts and exchange knowledge and experiences with learners from all over the world.
To enable better global health outcomes for children with heart disease by cultivating excellence in health care teams and systems through inclusive and innovative learning experiences.
Suitable to all health-care professionals invested in better health outcomes for children with heart disease.
- Renew your inspiration to learn through knowledge exchange on the latest best practice and cutting-edge technology trends.
- Engage in endless learning opportunities delivered by insightful, dynamic industry leaders who teach the most relevant content using real-world case experiences.
- Accelerate your professional growth towards high-performance and enhanced marketability.
- Unleash your team's talent by providing them with the technical, cognitive, collaborative, and affective abilities they need.
- Give your team the tools and answers they want with direct access to our subject matter expert speakers.
- Elevate your patient and family satisfaction levels and patient health outcomes with higher functioning teams and systems.