Map & Directions
Where is SickKids located?
The Hospital for Sick Children, also known as SickKids, is located in downtown Toronto on University Avenue, between Gerrard and Elm streets. The main hospital entrance is located at 170 Elizabeth St.
Currently, visitors can only enter and exit SickKids using the Elizabeth Street entrance or the parking garage. All other entrances are closed.
Maps for SickKids
- See where SickKids is located in Toronto (PDF)
- See a map of our main floor (PDF)
- See our hospital zones (PDF)
- See a list of our patient clinics and services (PDF)
- Learn how to read our room numbers (PDF)
- See where our food and retail services are located
How do I get to SickKids by public transit?
SickKids is located between two subway stations – Queen’s Park and St. Patrick – on the University-Spadina line (Line 1).
From Queen’s Park station: Walk one block south on University Avenue.
From St. Patrick station: Walk two blocks north on University Avenue. St. Patrick is closest to Union Station on Line 1.
The 505 Dundas and 506 Carlton streetcars stop at University Avenue.
For more information on how to get to SickKids by TTC call 416-393-4636 or visit the TTC website.
SickKids is a short subway ride from Union Station on the University-Spadina line. Union Station is GO Transit’s hub for trains and buses. Enter the subway at Union Station and head north on the University-Spadina line to St. Patrick station. When exiting St. Patrick station, walk two blocks north on University Avenue to SickKids.
For GO Transit information call 416-869-3200/1-888-438-6646 or visit the GO Transit website.
- Direct phone lines to a taxi company are available at the Elizabeth Street and University Avenue entrances.
- Some bus and train companies offer companion fares for family members accompanying children to medical appointments.
- If you need directions please call the hospital at 416-813-8600.