DAISY Award Nomination Form
The DAISY Award is an international program that recognizes and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses everyday. Each month a SickKids nurse, nursing team or nurse leader is selected to receive the DAISY Award. Nominations can come from patients, parents/families and SickKids staff!
Thank you for making a nomination and helping us celebrate the extraordinary nurses at SickKids. Stories of nursing excellence need to be shared so our nurses can truly understand the impact they have on the lives of the people they care for and work with.
Kindly fill out the form below to submit your nomination.
- Nurse: Recognizes a nurse who demonstrates exceptional clinical skill and compassionate care.
- Nursing-led team: Recognizes a nursing-led team that demonstrates excellent child and family-centered care with a high level of compassion.
- Nurse leader: Recognizes a nurse who impacts patient and family centered care by making a difference through leadership.
- Health equity: Recognizes a nurse or a nursing-led team that advances health equity and safety for patients, families and communities.
- Nurse (Lifetime achievement): Recognizes a nurse who has served as a role model and advocate for nursing practice and has been an exemplar for enhancing the patient experience across their nursing career. This nurse must have been working in the profession for more than 25 years.