Title: Staff Physician, Division of Paediatric, Paediatric Advanced Care Team (PACT) and Complex Care Program, Medical Bioethics Associate, Department of Bioethics
Designations: MD, FRCP (C)
Alternate Contact Name: Nadeera Carranza
Alternate Phone: 416-813-6905
Alternate Email: email@example.com
Dr. Sarah Lord is an academic clinician in the Division of Paediatric Medicine. Her clinical time is spent with the Paediatric Advanced Care Team (PACT), and Complex Care, program. Dr. Lord’s academic interests include ethics and the intersection with clinical care for children with complex and life-threatening conditions. She is a Medical Bioethics Associate within the Department of Bioethics and the physician lead for a collaborative perinatal palliative care project in Toronto.
Education and experience
- 2002–2006: B.Sc., (Hon. with Distinction), Life Sciences, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON, Canada.
- 2006–2010: MD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- 2010–2015: Resident, Paediatrics, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- 2015–2017: Fellowship, Academic General Paediatrics/Paediatric Palliative Care, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- 2015–2018: MH.Sc., Bioethics, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada.