Dr. Michael Temple completed fellowships in general paediatric radiology and interventional paediatric radiology at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) prior to becoming a staff paediatric interventional radiologist in January 1999. His radiology residency was completed at Reading Hospital and Medical Center in Reading, Pennsylvania. He graduated from the University of Western Ontario medical school after doing undergraduate work at the University of Toronto.
He is currently working towards starting a paediatric interventional MRI research program at SickKids. His main areas of interest are oncologic and MSK interventions.
- Endovascular Thrombosis Treatment and interventional outcomes
- MR guided and MSK interventions
- Creating a Paediatric Interventional Radiology Research Consortium
- 1999: Paediatric Interventional Radiology Fellowship, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON
- 1998: Paediatric Radiology Fellowship, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON
- 1997: Diagnostic Radiology, Reading Hospital and Medical Centre, Reading, PA, U.S.
- 1992: Medicine, University of Western Ontario, London, ON